One of the most used classifications of lasers is continous/pulsed wave (CW/PWM) lasers
A CW (Continious Wave) laser operates in a steady state regime. That means a steady input of power gives a steady output. A pulsed laser gives an pulsed output of light.
- The welding parameters normally associated with continuous wave lasers are laser power, beam diameter and welding speed.
- In pulsed wave lasers the parameters used are energy, beam diameter and pulse duration.
For every laser you can deffine two different output powers. The peak power and the average power.
There are two interconnected things. The output power and ease of functioning. And they are linked together. It depends on the use of your laser. Sometimes what matters most is the delivered total energy, sometimes it is the power (how fast you can deliver the energy), beam coherence, beam uniformity, and much more.
For different needs there are different lasers.
Why is peak power important? Because while the average power is the amount of work a laser can perform (amount of energy capable of delivering), the peak power is able to overcome a treshold. With laser actions, most things require some minimum power to happen. Laser abblation, welding, cleaning, cutting, non-linear effects… it all require a minimum power, it all has to pass a treshold before it starts happening.
Welding Technology Database available with recommended settings for most of the materials
Keep special jobs with special settings in the memory under a name you give!
let the controller advise you and you can do the fine tuning to make the welding even better adapted to your specific job
Super fast changeover to another welding job
Save or select your different materials optimal settings with one fingertip.
- CW Laser Welding Machine has the characteristics of continuous precision welding of various materials which is optimal for seam welding, assembly welding,..
- in combination with our Wobble technology you can weld virtually everything metal
- Fully digital controlled Single Pulses from 0 to 1000msec
- Optimal for fixing components before welding,
- mould repair, super thin material welding,
- pointwelding with identical welds for perfect assembly
•Every aspect of your welds can be adjusted set by the parameters to give you the very best result.
•Extreme possibilities of Finetuning to be able to run your Wobble laser welder like a winning F1-pilot.
•Ramping, pregas, aftergas, continious welding, modulated pusle welding, woblle speed, wobble dimension, wobble form, wobble frequency, puls speed, pulse length, single pulse welding, multi pulse welding, etc