Whether you’re a hobbyist or seriously into auto-body work, having a good welder makes all the difference in finishing your cars quickly and to the highest quality.
There are plenty of welders to choose from, and everyone has their own opinion of what they like, so not every welder we have below will suit you. However, we have developped the VERY BEST welder for automotive work:
- VERY FAST : 5~7 times faster than TIG or MIG
- Without deformation: due to the very low and local heat input you do not get any deformation of the thin sheets
- No need for heavy Protection
- Very economical : reduce the electrical consumption with almost 70%
- Easy to use - simple to learn
- The only Ecological responsable Welding Machine
Whether you’re a MIG welder, a TIG welder, or want a machine you can do both with, werecommend you to check our affordable PhotonWeld-A800-bodywork.
Vehicles can only be repaired correctly if the right choice is made from the variety of new joining techniques for the modern materials and low sheet thicknesses which have been used in recent times to manufacture new vehicles.
Looking at the two main areas of bodywork repair, structural parts and outer skin, the welding machine being used needs to offer both MIG/MAG welding processes and MIG brazing, and must be capable of joining panels with a thickness range of 0.8mm to 5mm. This dictates the use of a welding machine which fully meets these tasks for all areas, without time-consuming setup procedures. This you can find in our PhotonWeld-A800 ECO portable Laser Welding Machine.
- Aluminum welding of outer skin parts - roof joint
- Aluminum welding of outer skin parts – tail gates
Tight seams with smooth surface
No or minimal rework
Painting directly after joining
No plastic cover necessary